Kindly sponsored by Elms Farm Cottages, Hubberts Bridge, we are offering one lucky entrant the opportunity to win a mid-week short break at this luxury 4 and 5 star self-catering complex in the heart of the Lincolnshire Fens.
With nine multi award-winning cottages, Elms Farm are fully equipped and furnished to a high standard with level access throughout. Just two miles from the historic market town of Boston and ideally located to explore the Lincolnshire Fens, Wolds and Coast as well as the city of Lincoln, this is the perfect retreat for this peaceful break.
Elms Farm are within easy walking distance of the local pub for good food, and with riverside walks, excellent river fishing, Frampton Marsh Nature Reserve & Boston West Golf Course located nearby, you won’t need anything else to help you relax and unwind.
T: 01522 513515
T: 01205 290840
Closing date: Sunday 31st December 2017
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is only open to people aged 18 years or over.
- The competition is not open to employees of County Life Ltd and Elms Farm Cottages.
- The winner will be drawn after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- If County Life Ltd cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at County Life Ltd's sole discretion) County Life Ltd reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Details on claiming the prize will be discussed when contacting the winner as above.
- By entering the competition you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in the future.
- The promoter is County Life Ltd, 9 Checkpoint Court, Lincoln LN6 3PW. The winner's name will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org